- I read and review YA and Adult Fantasy and Science Fiction.
- My preferred sub-genres include: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Dystopian Fantasy, Steampunk Sci-Fi, and Post-Apocalyptic Sci-Fi.
- I also occasionally read and review Paranormal Romance but NOT Erotica.
- I am extremely selective in regards to self-published books, and I only read and review them on very rare occasions.
- If you want to see examples of the types of books I read and review, please take a look at my Book Reviews and/or at My Bookshelf.
- Bound hardcover or paperback books (ARCs and finished copies).
- Digital ARCs and ebooks. I prefer EPUB, but will accept other digital formats (PDF, LIT, DOC, RTF, etc.) via email or NetGalley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- I DO NOT accept audio books.
- I try my best to read and review a book within a month of receiving it.
- I write up and post a review of the book immediately after reading it regardless of the publication date.
- If an author or publisher/publicist asks me to delay posting a review until a specific date, I will honor that request.
What To Expect From My Reviews:
- 100% honesty all of the time.
- I am always very frank about my thoughts, feelings, and opinions even if they are negative.
- My reviews are completely subjective, and they tend to be in-depth and detail-oriented.
Other Important Information:
- I post all of my reviews on this blog as well as on Goodreads and LibraryThing.
- I will NEVER permanently withhold a review I've written of a book for any reason. If I wrote it, I will post it.